- Pre –Matric Hostels :In Jogulamba Gadwal District has (15) Prematric hostels (13-Boys and 2 –Girls) including (2) IWHCs (1-Boys and 1-Gilrs) with a strength of 2162 boarders studying from classes 3rd to 10th . During the year 2018-19 an amount of Rs.298.2 lakhs released to this district . Out of which an amount of Rs.275.50 lakhs released to SW hostels in the district .
- Providing Additional Amenity items:During the year 2018-19 , Plates and Glasses , 4-Pairs of Dresses, Bunker Beds, Mattresses with pillows, Woolen rugs, Bedsheets, corpets, Sports shoes, Black shoes, study material all in one, towels, Note books, Slippers , Computers,etc., all other items have been procured and distributed to the hostels through the approval of the District Purchase Committee for the year 2018-19. Tutors have also been appointed to coach 10th class boarders total 433 (Boys-317, Girls-116) studying in 15 Pre-matric hostels (13-Boys, 2-Girls) in the District. In 2018-19.
- Crucial Welfare Fund:The District Collector, Jogulamba Gadwal has released an amount of Rs.25.00 Lakhs towards take up the repairs works and constructions of the additional rooms and dining hall to 5 hostels. And an amount of 23.83 lakhs has been released by the Director SCDD, TS, Hyderabad from Crucial Welfare Fund towards construction of water storage sumps in 5 Hostels. The same amounts has been kept at the disposal of the Engineering Department PR, Jogulamba Gadwal District, during the year 2018-19. The works are under process. During the year 2019-20an amount of t Rs.0.50 lakhs has released to this District in the month of June 2019.
- Post Matric Hostels :In Jogulamba Gadwal District has (02) Post Matric hostels (1-Boys and 1 –Girls) including with a strength of (560) boarders studying from class Intermediate to P.G. Courses . During the year 2018-2019 an amount of Rs.79.00 lakhs released to this district . Out of which an amount of Rs.58.65 lakhs released to SW hostels in the district.
- BEST AVAILABLE SCHOOLS :Under the Best Available Schools Scheme to provide quality education to SC children, 167- students are admitted in (08) schools in Jogulamba Gadwal District. The students are studying in different classes and an amount Will paid Rs.30,000/- (for Residential) and 20,000/- (for Day scholars) towards their tuition fee and maintenance. During the year 2018-19 an amount of Rs.40.00 lakhs released by the Department and Rs.38.70 lakhs has been released to the (08) Schools for the year 2018-19. As per the sanction the seats every year (23) seats for 1st class and (23) seats for 5th class can be filled through the luck draw.
- ADMISSION IN TO HYDERABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL :During the year 2018-19 Govt., have allotted (1) seat to this district under Admission in to Hyderabad public school for 1st class. Accordingly (1) student selected through the dip system.
- POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS :Under Post-matric Scholarships Scheme, both Maintenance fee (MTF) and Reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) is being paid to the eligible SC Students pursuing courses from Intermediate, Degree, PG Professional, Paramedical, Nursing, etc studying in 59 Colleges (Private, Govt. Junior, Degree, Professional, University, etc.). MTF & RTF :Totally (1008) students studying in different courses for the academic year 2018-19 and registered through online. MTF sanctioned scholarships by incurring an expenditure of under MTF and RTF Rs. 215.0 lakhs released to this district. Out of which an amount of Rs.70.65 lakhs released to the students.
- PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIPS :
For the benefit of the poor SC day-students, the Department has re-introduced Prematric scholarships scheme studying from classes 5th to 8th (New scheme) in Govt. / Aided Schools at the rate of Rs.100/- for boys and Rs.150/- for Girls for 10 months. During the year 2018-19 an amount of 18.00 lakhs lakhs released to this district. Out of which an amount of 8.00 lakhs been released to 753 prematric students including arears.
- RAJIV VIDYA DEEVANA:For the benefit of the poor SC day-students, the Department has re-introduced Prematric scholarships scheme studying from classes 9th to 10th (Rajiv Vidya Deevena Scheme) in Govt. / Aided Schools at the rate of Rs.150/- for boys and Rs.200/- for Girls for 10 months. During the year 2018-19 an amount of 20.00 lakhs lakhs released to this district. Out of which an amount of 10.00 lakhs been released to 800 prematric students including arears.
- AMBEDKAR OVERSEAS VIDYA NIDHI :In the Ambedkar Overseas Vidhya Nidhi for the students studying professional courses in foreign universities, an amount of Rs.20.00 lakhs released to this district for last year 2017-18. Out of which an amount of Rs.20.00 lakhs released to (01) student. During the year 2018-19 nobody registered in epass.
- SKILL UPGRADATION :In addition, the SC students are also given coaching for preparing GRE, GMAT and TOEFL. Only (2) candidates are selected from the District by the State level Committee under this scheme for this academic year. During the year 2018-19. No body student applied/ selected through the online epass.
- CORPORATE COLLEGE SCHEME :Under Corporate Colleges Admission Scheme, the meritorious SC students who have secured 400 marks above or 7 Points in SSC Examination are eligible for admission in Corporate Colleges to compete in IIT/JEE/Medical Entrance Examinations. The students are selected through online by State level Committee and are paid an amount of Rs.35,000/- per year towards tuition fee and an amount of Rs.3000/- per student as allowance. The entire expenditure is booked in Post-matric Scholarships. In Gadwal District, there any college is not selected under this scheme. During the year 2018-19 students (16) are selected and issued orders towards provided admission selected corporate colleges.
- INTER CASTE MARRIAGE :Under Cash Incentive for Inter Caste Married couples Scheme (09) couples are applied for sanction incentive for year 2018-19. Out of which (07) couples sanctioned the Incentive for Rs. 3.5 lakhs @ of Rs.50,000/- each .
- UNDER TRAINING TO SC LAW GRADUATES SCHEME :Under Training to SC Law Graduates Scheme, the selected candidates are paid Rs.1,000/- monthly stipend for three years(18 months Criminal Law and 18 months Civil Law) and a onetime payment of Rs.6,000/- to purchase books and furniture. Selection of candidates for this year is under process. The scheme is available only in erst-while districts.
- PANMENT OF ELECTRICITY BILLS TO SC BENEFICIARIES :under monthly consumption of 0 to 50 units. An amount of Rs.8.14 lakhs has been released under SC Sub-plan for the year 2018-19 to the District TO (2025) Beneficiary . the same was released to the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd (TSSPDCL) towards payment covered up to july 2018. Remaining period budget released availed from the Director (SCDD), Hyd.,
- REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE OF HOSTELS:During the year 2018-19 an amount of Rs.2.60 lakhs have been released to this district for maintenance of hostel @Rs.20000/- each hostel per year . The same has been released to the HWOs concerned in the district.
- BOOK BANK SCHEME :During the year 2018-19 an amount of Rs.5.98 lakhs have been released to this district. At present the purchasing the books to the college is under process.
- KALYANA LAXMI SCHEME :The Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is operating by the Revenue Department
- MONITORING RELIEF OF SC/ST ATRICITY VICTIMES :The relief funds will be released by the Jogulamba Gadwal the Budgets will be releases to the District Collector directly from the State Government.