Jogulamba-Gadwal district has been carved from Mahbubnagar district of Telangana, with the administrative headquarters located at Gadwal town. The district is spread across an area of 2575.5 square kilometers. According to 2011 Census of India, the district has a population of 6, 09,990. Gadwal town, located nearly 210 km from Hyderabad is well accessible by Bangalore-Hyderabad National Highway 7.
- Recruitment of Data Entry Operator(DEO) at Bala Raksha Bhavan (CW&WD), Gadwal.
- Recruitment of Data Entry Operator(DEO) at DMHO Office, Gadwal.
- Recruitment of Medical Officer (Female) on contract basis under NHM Programme.
- Recruitment of Community Health Officers(CHOs)/Middle Level Health Providers(MLHPs) in the District.
- Corona Virus (COVID-19)
- T App Folio
- Dial Your Collector (+917993499501)
- Lodge Grievance
- Check Your Voter ID
- Nivedana App
- Employment Exchange Registration
Dial Your Collector -
Helpline Number for Corona Virus -
DHMO Office, Gadwal No. -
Women Helpline -
Sakhi Centre -
Rescue & Relief - 1070
Voter Help Line-