Jogulamba-Gadwal district has been carved from Mahbubnagar district of Telangana, with the administrative headquarters located at Gadwal town. The district is spread across an area of 2575.5 square kilometers. According to 2011 Census of India, the district has a population of 6, 09,990. Gadwal town, located nearly 210 km from Hyderabad is well accessible by Bangalore-Hyderabad National Highway 7.
National Voter Awareness Contest:
MY VOTE IS MY FUTURE – POWER OF ONE VOTE
- Recruitment of Paramedical Ophthalmic Officers for Kanti Velugu Program
- Merit List of TBHV post under NTEP Program
- PROVISIONAL LIST OF MBBS/BAMS/STAFF NURSES ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER NHM PROGRAMME
- The Provisional List of Epidiomologist on Outsourcing
- Rajiv Swagruha – Open Plots Auction
- Recruitment of Pediatricians, Staff Nurses and Lab Technician at Dist. Hospital, Gadwal.
- Recruitment of Data Entry Operator(DEO) at Bala Raksha Bhavan (CW&WD), Gadwal.
- Corona Virus (COVID-19)
- T App Folio
- Dial Your Collector (+917993499501)
- Lodge Grievance
- Check Your Voter ID
- Nivedana App
Dial Your Collector -
Helpline Number for Corona Virus -
DHMO Office, Gadwal No. -
Women Helpline -
Sakhi Centre -
Rescue & Relief - 1070
Voter Help Line-