Jogulamba-Gadwal district has been carved from Mahbubnagar district of Telangana, with the administrative headquarters located at Gadwal town. The district is spread across an area of 2575.5 square kilometers. According to 2011 Census of India, the district has a population of 6, 09,990. Gadwal town, located nearly 210 km from Hyderabad is well accessible by Bangalore-Hyderabad National Highway 7.
National Voter Awareness Contest:
MY VOTE IS MY FUTURE – POWER OF ONE VOTE
- Revised HallTickets of Rajoli mandal 2022
- Revised HallTickets of Itikyala mandal 2022
- Revised HallTickets of Undavelly mandal 2022
- NewMeeseva HallTIckets download 2022 Rajoli mandal
- New MeeSeva Hall Tickets download Itikyala for 2022
- New MeeSeva Hall Tickets 2022 KT Doddi
- New MeeSeva HollTickets download IEEJA 2022
- New meeseva hollTickets
- Rajiv Swagruha – Open Plots Auction
- Recruitment of Pediatricians, Staff Nurses and Lab Technician at Dist. Hospital, Gadwal.
- Recruitment of Data Entry Operator(DEO) at Bala Raksha Bhavan (CW&WD), Gadwal.
- Corona Virus (COVID-19)
- T App Folio
- Dial Your Collector (+917993499501)
Dial Your Collector -
Helpline Number for Corona Virus -
DHMO Office, Gadwal No. -
Women Helpline -
Sakhi Centre -
Rescue & Relief - 1070
Voter Help Line-